- Bongaarts makes a eugenic argument, without knowing it
- Galton: It will never come to lethal chambers!
- “Eugenics: Its Definition, Scope, and Aims” by Francis Galton
- Foster Kennedy: Euthanasia for “Nature’s Mistakes” up to the age of 5
- Charles Galton Darwin: “Unconscious Selection”
- Sterilization May Lead to Sexual Promiscuity, Frank C. Richmond, 1934
- Frank Taussig: Breeding Better Men
- Taussig: The breeding of men, eugenics, and progress. 1911
- The Minimum Wage As Means to Exterminate Defectives: Taussig, 1911
- Eugenics as a Religion and Social Darwinism, Collin Wells
- Child Labor Laws as Eugenics Policy
- Universal Education a Pre-Requisite for Effective Eugenics Policies
- E.A. Ross and the Difference in Races
- Sterilization Like Vaccination!
- Objections to Compulsory Sterilization “are essentially sentimental.”
abortion American Eugenics applied biology Biological Laws birth control birth defects breeding horses or cattle Charity compulsory sterilization Contraception Darwinism defectives degeneration duty dysgenic breeding education eugenics eugenics quote of the day euthanasia every child a wanted child Evolution family planning family size Fit and Unfit genetic counseling Genetics human breeding laws of heredity Laws of Nature legislative eugenics man as animal mental defectives Natural selection Nazis population control Progressives race race betterment rational selection sanctity of life science sentimentalism social body sterilization Year